In this second Shadow Summit, NATO officials, civil society and policy experts again gathered to examine the organization’s future and explore how civil society groups and parliamentarians could advance NATO-related policies and actions.
Click on the hyperlinks below to view the agenda and presentation documents from this event that was organized by NATO Watch, BASIC, Bertelsmann Stiftung, and ISIS-Europe, with support from the Marmot Charitable Trust.
- NATO Shadow Summit II - Final Program
- Towards and Open and Accountable NATO, presentation by Dr. Ian Davis
- Thinking Outside the Box: A Ten-Point Plan for NATO's Next 20 Years, presentation by Dr. Solomon Passy
- NATO's Tactical Nuclear Weapons and Missile Defense in Deterrence, slide presentation by Guy Roberts
- NATO and the Greater Middle East, presentation by Donatella Scatamacchia
- Toward a New Strategic Vision for the Euro-Atlantic, presentation by Hall Gardner
- Draft of the Citizens Strategic Concept
- List of Participants