- Possibility of the United States opening an interests section in Iran
- Latest round of P5+1-Iran talks produces few results, despite US presence
- Iran and the United States continue military exercises and aggressive posturing
- Skepticism regarding Iranian claims of missile testing success
- Russia may try Uzbek man for attempting to smuggle WMD components to Iran
There have been some notable changes in the Bush administration's approach towards Iran since the release of BASIC's last Iran Update.