national intelligence report
- United States and Iran claim willingness to negotiate, but on what terms?
- E3+3 (P5+1) talks end with an agreement for future talks
- IAEA meets with Iran; new Agency report indicates Iran installing new centrifuges but curbing stockpiles of sensitive fissile material
- U.S. expands sanctions on Iran, but Israel urges for even tighter measures
- Concerns over the Iran-Pakistan gas pipeline
- In advance of Obama's visit to Israel, report indicates Iran to deliver non-nuclear weapons pledge
- U.S. Director of Intelligence: Iran has not decided to build nuclear weapons